So without taking much of your time, here is a guide on “How to retrieve deleted text messages”.
How to recover deleted text messages:
Retrieve deleted text messages from android devices:
Android is an efficient and powerful operating system for smartphones. Apart from efficiency, it also offers several ways to recover deleted text messages. So if you are looking for a way to retrieve deleted text messages on android device, then just follow these simple steps.
1. Download and install coolmuster sms+contacts recovery software on your computer.
2. Now you have to turn on the USB debugging on your android. To enable USB debugging, Just go to Settings > About phone > Tab 7 times on Build Number. Once done you will receive a notification that you are a developer now.
After this go to developer options and check mark USB debugging to turn it on.
3. Now connect your android device to computer via USB cable and run the recovery program.
4. Now scan your android memory via recovery program.
5. Once the process is complete, you will have the access to view the deleted as well as stored data on your android phone.
6. Now, Just select the text messages you want to recover and hit recover button to get them restored to your phone.
Retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone:
Recovering deleted text messages from iPhone is very similar to android text messages recovery process. iPhone offers several methods by which you can easily recover deleted text messages. To keep everything simple, we are listing a very basic but efficient method to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone.
Get back lost messages on iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 & iPhone 4s:
1. Download iPhone data recovery software from here Coolmuster iPhone data recovery software and install it on your PC.
2. After installation, connect your iPhone to PC and start the iPhone data recovery software.
3. Once done, click on “Recover from iOS Device” tab. After this, you will see the notice “Your iOS device is now connected”, click the green “Start Scan button to continue”.
5. Just check mark the messages you want to recover and hit the recover button. If you choose “recover to computer option” then the selected messages will be recovered to the given path on the computer.
If you want to restore the deleted text messages back to device then just select “Recover to Device” in the pop-up dialog box. One last thing to keep in mind, if you want to restore text messages back to your iPhone then connect your iPhone to PC via iPhone pc suite. You can download iPhone pc suite from here.
Restore lost messages on iPhone 4 & iPhone 3Gs:
To retrieve lost messages from iPhone 4 & iPhone 3G, just follow these steps:
1. Download and install iPhone recovery software (Direct link) on your pc.
2. Connect your iPhone with PC and launch the software.
3. Choose the default “Recover from iOS Device” tab. Once the phone is recognized by the software, click on the blue color “Advanced Mode” icon at the lower right corner.
4. In this step, you need to download a small plug-in by clicking on green download button. After downloading, activate the DFU mode on your iPhone by following these steps:
1. Hold your iPhone and press “Start” button on the software.
2. Press the “Power” and “Home” buttons for 10 seconds.
3. When the countdown ends, release the power button, but keep holding the home button for another 10 seconds.
After this, your iPhone will enter the DFU mode and the software will automatically start scanning.
5. After scanning, you will find all your deleted and stored data in left menu. Just check mark the text messages you want to recover and hit the recover button at the bottom right end
You can either recover the text messages to computer or you can also recover them to your iPhone.
To recover text messages to computer, just click on the recover button and select recover to computer option from pop-up menu. If you want to recover the messages to your iPhone then connect your iPhone to PC via iPhone PC suite, then click on recover button and select recover to phone option from pop-up menu.
Simple isn’t it?
Here comes the end of our article on “How to Recover/Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from Android or iPhone”, if you have any kind of suggestions or queries regarding this article, then please drop your comments in the comment box below.