List of Bill Gates facts:
1. Bill gates started writing computer programs when he was only thirteen years old. The first computer program he developed was a tic tac toe game, in which the user can play against computer.
2. He knew he would be millionaire one day. In school he bragged to his teachers that he would be millionaire by the age of 30, However he became a billionaire at the age of 31.
3. He sold his first software at the age of 17 for $4200 to his high school. It was a time-tabling system.
4. He scored 1590 out of 1600 in SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). SAT score of 1590 corresponds to an IQ of 170. Later, On the basis of SAT score, He got admission in Harvard University.
5. Bill Gates was a college dropout. He left Harvard during his junior year. However, in 2007 he finally got a degree from Harvard, when the Harvard University granted him with an honorary degree.
6. He founded Microsoft at the age of 20 with Paul Allen on April 4, 1975. So far, Microsoft is biggest software company.
7. One of the industry executive said that, after he showed a game and defeated gates by 35 out of 37 times, when they met again a month later, Gates “Won or tied every game”. In that 1 month, gates had studied that game.
8. He got married with Melinda French on New Year’s Day. Gate and Malinda have 3 children.
9. He lives in a 66,000 square feet house, which is famous for its design and technology. Most of the part of house is built underground in the hill and is situated at the edge of lake Washington.
10. Recently bill gate has announced that he will not leave his fortune to kids. His children will only inherit US $10 Million Each, Out of his US $72 Billion net worth.
11. Since 1995, he was ranking at 1st position in Forbes list of world’s wealthiest people, except 2008 when he was ranked at 3rd position with estimated net worth of $58 billion. In 2008 Warren Buffet ranked at the top with the estimated net worth of $62 billion. Position 2nd is had taken by Carlos Slim, with an estimated net worth of $60 billion.
12. If Bill Gates were a country, he will be the 37th richest country on the globe.
13. Bill Gates can donate $15 to everyone on earth and still be left with $5 Million for his pocket money.
14. If he drops a 1000$, He won’t even bother to pick it up because in the 4 seconds it takes to pick it up, He would have already earned it back.
15. If you change all of Bill Gate’s money to US $1 notes, you can make a road from earth to moon, 14 times back and forth.
16. Bill Gates has saved over 5 million lives by donating more than half of his wealth over vaccines and children healthcare.
17. Bill Gates is 40 this year, and if we assume that he will live at least 35 years more, than he have to spend at least $6.78 Million per day to finish all his money before he can go to heaven.
18. Apart from computer programmer, He is also an author; he has authored 2 books, The Road Ahead and Business @ the Speed of Thought.
So here comes the end of our article on bill gates facts, if you have any other fact in mind that you want to add in our bill gates facts list, then kindly drop that in comment section below.