So incase if you are also facing a problem in which your pen drive is detected but not showing in my computer, then follow these simple 6 steps to solve this problem.
1) Click on Start button and then open run prompt.
2) Type compmgmt.msc, in run prompt and press enter. A computer management window will open.
3) Now Select "Disk Management" from Left hand menu, Disk management options will appear at right side of pane.
4) In disk management options, you will see some drives including your pen drive or external HDD. Now right click on your pen drive and select “Change Drive letter and paths” from the right click menu. A small window will pop-up.
5) Now click on “Change” to assign a new drive letter to your pen drive. One thing to notice here is always assign the name which is not already being used by any other drive.
6) Once done, pen drive will start appearing in my computer. If not, then reboot your computer.
What you think on this article, Please leave your valuable comments in comment box below.