One of the best things about Free Video Editor is that unlike other video editing programs, it supports almost all popular video formats, such as *.avi, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.mkv, *.flv, *.3gp, *.webm, *.wmv.
How to use Free Video Editor:
Free Video Editor is really simple program with a user-friendly interface. That's why it's just a piece of cake for non-professionals usage. Below i will post a simple guide on how to use Free Video Editor to delete unwanted parts from videos.
1) Open Free Video Editor and click on add files to import original video.
2) The interface is very basic: you will find several options like video preview monitor, audio waveform, timeline and playback indicator in app window.
3) Select the beginning and end of the selection you want to cut out using toolbar. The selections for deletion will be marked with red. Free Video Editor offers two ways to edit video, you can either use tags option to split video into smaller parts or you can use trim option to delete the unwanted scenes.
4) After selection, select the format in which you want to save your edited video. Original format recommended.
5)Once done, click on Save Video to export edited video to your computer.There is also a nice video I've found about this program, take a look:
2) Easy to use.
3) Supports many video input and output formats.
1) Only for Windows users.
2) The program is basic, only a few editing options available at the moment. However, its developers are planning to enrich the app with new options.