Facebook developers are adding new features to Facebook every day. The one feature that they didn't add till yet, is a way that tells us how to track Facebook profile visitors. The reason could be, they don’t want to reveal the privacy of Facebook users publicly. Now days, Facebook trick to trace Facebook profile visitors is in huge demand. In case if you search on Google for the same, you will get thousands of Facebook apps to track Facebook profile visitors, but very few of them works fine. So today I am sharing a working Facebook trick on How to track Facebook profile visitors. I hope, you all will find it helpful.
How to Track Facebook Profile Visitors:
Follow these steps to track your Facebook profile visitors.
1) Login to your Facebook account.
2) After that, Click on Home tab, alternatively go to www.facebook.com. You will be redirected to home tab.
3) Now right click on any blank part of the page, and click on view page source. Or alternatively click here to view page source.
4) Once done, press Ctrl+F and search for InitialChatFriendsList. You will see some Facebook profile ID’s beside InitialChatFriendsList, as highlighted with green color in screenshot below.
5) These ID’s are the Facebook ID’s of your friends who visited your Facebook account most in ascending order. To find out which ID belong to who, copy the ID i.e. 1502811817 and paste it in http://www.facebook.com/yourid at the place of yourid. i.e http://www.facebook.com/1502811817.
6) Once done, Now open the url in your browser, it will show you the Facebook profile of your friend who have visited your Facebook account most.
In case if the Facebook reverse id look up tool is not working for you then you replace x’s of http://www.facebook.com/XXXXXXXXXX with Facebook id. And open it in any browser; it will redirect you to the Facebook account.
You can repeat the above tutorial for each ID’s existing in the page source, to know all your Facebook profile visitors.
So, here comes the end of the article on how to track Facebook profile visitors. I hope you enjoy reading it.
If you liked the article, please subscribe us to get more Facebook tricks directly in your mailbox. Any kind of comments or queries would be appreciated.